Sunday, April 12, 2009

Busy Busy

I forgot what being busy felt like! It's a little exhausting and makes time go by way to fast. But it's nice at the same time.

For those that don't know, I got offered a temp job at a company that does background checks and drug testing for employment purposes. It's pretty much exactly what I was doing last summer at RECON. Never did I ever think my background investigation experience was going to land me a job, but it did. And it pays pretty well, so it's very nice.

I'm hoping it will maybe turn in to a summer job! We'll see!

So now, for the next two weeks, I have to:
  • Finish my finals, including my ever so daunting comprehensive exam that proves I've learned something over the past two years.
  • Finish my internship.
  • Finish my assistantship.
  • Finish my classes and final presentations.
  • Work for this company for as many hours as I possibly can!
After April 21st though, I'm going to have nothing besides my new job. Life is going to be so easy!

Except I'm sure my assistantship duties will continue all the way up to graduation because that's exactly how Kathleen rolls.

No comments: